Part Time Tutors
Hours: Sessional (2 hours per week)
We require enthusiastic and talented individuals to teach the following subjects within our Adult and Community Learning programme. You need to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge, relevant experience and a willingness to acquire a teaching qualification if required. All courses are subject to student enrolments.
- Gardening - to teach our 16 week Garden Design course, as well as one day practical workshops
- Candle Making- for our one day introductory course (with the possibility of further courses subject to demand)
- Sugarcraft- for an introductory course in this ever popular subject
- Portuguese- for a short beginners' level course.
- German- for a short beginners' level course
- Piano- in order to meet the demand for small classes, to teach a beginners and an advanced course
Eastleigh College is more than a place for learning; it is a community. We are a highly successful "Outstanding" Ofsted graded, Further Education College employing approximately 500 staff. We offer a wide variety of technical and professional courses, which gives our learners the specific skills that employers are seeking. This includes a wide variety of full-time courses, part-time professional courses and Apprenticeships.
As an Employer we have a host of people with individual skills and knowledge who play an integral part in making our successes happen. If you are interested in joining the team, please follow the application link below.
When applying for this role, please reference AoC Jobs as your application source when asked.