Collections Advisor - Trainee
Are you a self starter? Are you target driven?
Do you have the ability to think quickly, efficiently and effectively?
Do you have passion for looking after customers whilst delivering great results?
Are you looking for a career in a high paced industry with real in-house opportunities?
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our consumer collections unit as a Trainee Collections Advisor. This is a unique career opportunity with a Financial Services firm. For the right people there is excellent opportunity with unlimited scope for personal growth and development along with the business.
Upon completion of your training your duties will include:
- Debt collection activity within a call centre environment
- Managing accounts to achieve the best possible outcome for all parties concerned
- Managing client and customer relations as appropriate
- Maintaining accurate records of all correspondence and conversations
- Consistent delivery of a high quality of customer and client service
- Consistent delivery of a high standard of compliance with all relevant laws, regulation and client requirement
- Consistent achievement of all departmental Key Performance Indicators
An ideal Trainee Collections Agent will be computer literate and possess the following:
- An abundance of enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and numeric skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
In return for this you will receive a salary of £13,065 - £14,500 dependant on experience + bonus
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52861328 / INDMP
Apply for Collections Advisor - Trainee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly