We are seeking to appoint an exceptional teacher of Mathematics to work in a continuously improving establishment. The role will involve teaching Maths to pupils aged 11 to 18 years old up to A’ level. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful faculty where a supportive induction process is included with career development opportunities. Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced CRB/DBS disclosure. For further details call Rebecca Roberts at The Teaching Executives Ltd on: 0151 709 0007.
MATHS TEACHER RESPONSIBILITIES:-
• The delivery of KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
• Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
• Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
• Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
• Attending departmental meetings
• Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
• Encouraged to share best practice within and beyond the department
• Lead extracurricular enrichment activities to extend learning beyond the classroom
MATHS TEACHER JOB SPECIFICATION:-
• Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL MATHS TEACHER:-
• Possess an excellent subject knowledge
• Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum
• Maintain exceptional classroom practice
• Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
• Have a proven track record of success, and raising pupil attainment within the subject
Apply for Maths Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly