Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Are you ready to start a new exciting chapter in your career? Do you want to work with a school that prides itself on their warm and nurturing attitude to teaching? If you have the drive to make a difference to children's education then this is the opportunity for you! This role is a full time Teaching Assistant role and based in a Sheffield primary school.
Benefits of this role:
- Warm and nurturing staff;
- Driven staff that want to make a difference;
- Outstanding facilities and resources;
- Senior leaders who are all working to the same shared goal;
- Located close to shops and restaurants with good parking.
- Supporting the teacher within the classroom;
- Working with children in both KS1 and KS2;
- Working on a 1-2-1 basis with children that need extra support;
- Helping out with lunch time duties.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent;
- Experience of working in a primary school.
If you feel you can meet the above criteria and go the extra mile, then please apply for this position. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety checks.
Don't delay apply now!
Apply for Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly