Account Manager/Sales Support
Job Title: Account Manager/Sales Support (part time)
Location: Loughborough, LE11 1RW
Hours: Your hours will be Wednesday - Friday, 09:00 - 5:00pm, with some flexibility available
Our client is a key outlet for archwires and produced by leading manufacturers within the UK and other orthodontic products. They pride themselves on being able to offer practices high end products at competitive prices allowing their customers to pass on the benefits of a clinically efficient product to the patient, creating lasting smiles coupled with what are often revealed to be high savings.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager/Sales Support person to join our client's successful team based within Loughborough. In this Account Manager/Sales Support role you will liaise and consult with a range of new and existing clients to ensure they are getting the best customer experience possible.
You will have overall responsibility for the administrative support to sales in connection with processing of customer enquiries and sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key account management through providing new and existing clients with a quality service with the provision of profitability to the business
- Cold calling to build leads for sales team
- Upselling and cross selling to existing clients
- Building relationships and rapport with existing clients
- Office administration as necessary
- To maintain and process orders for current accounts
- To procure new business via calls and enter new information using CRM system
- Manage stock levels
- Take telephone payments
They are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual ideally with previous experience working within an Account Manager/Sales Support environment. The individual will have the ability and desire to take the initiative, take on responsibility and complete tasks to meet their goals and set targets.
- Confident, proactive and personable with a passion for customers and account management
- Be lively, outgoing and enjoys working in a team and interacting with people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a great telephone manner
- Organisational and time management skills
- Be motivated and driven to successfully hit targets
- Good computer skills
- Target driven
- Previous experience within the Orthodontic Supplies industry would be desirable but not essential
- A full UK Driving license (not essential)
How to Apply
To apply for the role of Account Manager/Sales Support, please click on the Apply button to submit a copy of your CV.