Operations Administrator (Contract)
Our client is seeking an experienced Operations Administrator who has strong word and excel skills. You will be reporting to the Operations Project Manager and be available to work on a fixed term contract until June 2017
Job Purpose: To be part of a team to deliver a company-wide project with specific emphasis on cleansing existing client and asset data prior to migration to outsourcing partner. The Administrator will be required to participate in specific tasks through to completion and provide regular updates on status. The right candidate will possess the ability to anticipate issues, problem-solve and raise issues where appropriate. The project will have key milestones and candidate will be accountable for tasks assigned to them. Strong collaboration skills will be required to successfully deliver this key Operational project.
Work with existing Operations Projects Team on specific project tasks and any servicing activities relating to the full lifecycle of our clients; Client Take On, Client Data Maintenance, Asset Maintenance and Transfers, Client Reporting, Liaising internally and with third party providers and Account Closures.
- Understand overall project and contribute to project meetings – including updating of tasks assigned on a regular basis.
- Own assigned tasks through to completion.
- Hands on approach to problem solving and suggestions for change. Escalate issues where appropriate.
- Understand and interpret the business requirements and work with colleagues across the business.
- Be conscious of the requirements under Treating Customers Fairly and ensure that tasks assigned consider the underlying client impact.
- Any other tasks as commensurate with the position.
- Strong Excel skills and Microsoft product experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-starter with high standards and “can do” approach to all tasks
- Close attention to detail, accuracy and taking a thorough approach
- Ability to see tasks through to completion
- Pragmatic and proactive
- Ability to problem solve
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Knowledge of FCA regulations desirable but not essential