Spa Manager - Bath
Exciting career opportunity for a self motivated ambitious experienced Spa Manager to join the 5* Macdonald Bath Hotel as soon as possible.
Set in landscaped gardens, this luxury Georgian hotel is a convenient 15 minutes' walk from the city centre and 1.1 miles from Bath Spa station.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing individual with excellent commercial skills with the ability to drive and maximise spa treatment and retail revenue and profit. They must also have the ability to motivate and inspire a team of therapists to deliver first class treatments and unrivalled customer service.
The successful candidate will preferably be working as a Spa Manager or Head Therapist position within a Spa environment. The role will involve managing all aspects of the Spa including finance, stock taking, training, promotions, events and performance management to ensure the team consistently achieves their targets. This position will involve working evenings and weekends.
The should be able to demonstrate experience of a similar operation with a proven history of achieving targets and will be qualified to both NVQ level two and three Beauty Therapy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience in a similar role / establishment.
- Level 2 and 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy.
- SPA MANAGER APPLICANTS – Currently in a Spa Manger/Senior Therapist role
- Elemis and Jessica trained.
- Reflexology qualified.
- Hot stone qualified.
- Holistic therapy qualified.
The hotel is part of the Macdonald Hotels portfolio and offers several benefits linked to working for a large group such as:
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Uniform is provided
- Discounts on Food and Beverage and accommodation throughout the group
- Training and development
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Please apply with full CV as soon as possible.