SEN Teaching Assistant
The SEN team at Randstad Education are proud to work with a variety of special needs schools and alternative provisions in the Bradford area
We are looking to expand our pool of teaching assistants to meet the increasing requirements of our schools.
Randstad Education are looking for a teaching assistant specialising in SEN, specifically Autism (ASD), for short term supply work starting after half term.
We work with a number of specialist provisions in the Bradford area that cater for children with social and communication difficulties.
Working on a supply basis offers flexibility and also a great opportunity to teach in a variety of different settings before deciding on a permanent role.
We are looking for people that;
* Have recent classroom experience, ideally within an SEN school
* Have experience working with children with Autism
* Have some knowledge of PECs and/or Makaton (desirable)
* Are reliable, professional and have a passion for supporting children with special needs
* Are available a minimum 3 days per week
Randstad fully value our teachers and support staff and will provide you with competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant who's honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
To apply please send your CV's through as soon as possible as the school will meet strong candidates almost immediately or call Oliver Churchill on 0113 2462500