Our client has a requirement for a skilled warehouse operative that has the ability to function well as part of a team. To be based in Aldridge Walsall.
You must have strong organisational and communication skills.
- Clean UK driving licence
- Current Reach Truck & Counter Balance Fork lift truck licence
- Excellent Verbal communication
- Ability to multi task and work with a diligent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working in Warehouse Environment
- Professional appearance
- Computer literate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies
- Picking & Preparing orders for despatch
- Delivering orders out to local customers.
- Safe storing of goods
- Preparation and booking of stock
- Loading of stock by hand or forklift
- Keeping accurate records of stock
- Assisting with stock taking
- Keeping Warehouse and work area clean and tidy.
- Loading and unloading of goods from vehicle
- Wrapping of goods for despatch
- Stacking of goods in correct storage bays
- Stacking of empty pallets
Education and Experience:
Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
In return you will receive an attractive salary package. The starting hourly rate would be £7.60 then reviewed after probationary period of 6 months
If you are interested in this vacancy please click on the link and send your CV.
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly