Salary £16k dependent on experience
An opportunity exists for a Finance administrator to join our dedicated team within the broader Finance department.
- Ensuring that the Sub-Contractor purchase order and payment process is carried out to agreed timescales
- Reviewing for accuracy Sub-Contractor costs submitted electronically
- Ensuring that parts movements and job information has been processed correctly by sub-contractors
- Reviewing in house installation work on the financial system for accuracy
- Liaising with Technicians in the field, Installation Managers and sub-contractors to resolve and minimise queries.
- Supporting the Assistant Manager Operations Process
- Perform ad hoc admin duties for the Finance Department where necessary
The ideal candidate will be competent in handling spreadsheets and will be generally computer literate.
Ideally educated to GCSE level and will be confident in communicating over the phone.
You will have good attention to detail and will be able to work within agreed timescales and in a team environment.
Apply for Finance Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly