Team Manager - Early Years
We are seeking an outstanding leader to drive and develop our Early Years team to deliver both its traditional FE and expanding HE provision at Derby College,
Through the management of your team, you will deliver a high quality curriculum and be committed to working in a cohesive, supportiveand forward-thinking team of colleagues which shares an ambitious vision to secure an outstanding status for the College.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following;
- Managing staff to deliver outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to a wide range of learners
- Supporting learners to develop aspirations and exceed the industry standards in EarlyYears.
- Curriculum design and development - anticipating and implementing industry change.
- Business Development, delivering efficient and effective resource planning and Financial Management
- Data Management and swift action to improve data trends identified through quality processes
- Resource deployment and management
- Health,Safety and Environmental Management
- Implement continuous improvement strategies
In fulfilling your responsibilities, you will comply with College policies and procedures, ensuring you are a role model for the College's values, beliefs and behaviours, leading by example, maintaining avisible presence and modelling the highest professional standards to staff andlearners.
The successful candidate will have recent relevant experience in the Early Years sector, a proven track record in curriculumdesign and will be passionate about developing the skills and knowledge of learners to prepare them to enter into this important profession. Similarly, you will have the skills to motivate your team to deliver high quality, inspirational teaching.
If you love working with an experienced team and think you have the skills, drive and motivation to transform learner potential thenthis could be the opportunity for you.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 3 November 2016
When applying for this role, please reference AoC Jobs as your application source when asked.