Administration Assistant / Admin Assistant / Office Assistant
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Over the past 29 years our client has grown to be a major provider of support services in the region and currently have 700 employees. They provide support services in a variety of settings to people with disabilities including individual supported living, mental health service and employment, respite/short term breaks, registered care homes as well as extra care housing.
Role: To answer the telephone and receive visitors to the office.
- To ensure that all visitors sign in and out using the visitor book.
- To maintain a booking system for the use of the meeting rooms and the IT Suite.
- To ensure that the office remains clear of obstacles that may present as hazardous to visitors.
- To be courteous and polite in all contacts with visitors and employees of the company.
- To ensure that anyone ringing the office telephone is made aware of the company and the person answering the telephone.
- To refer any issues requiring decisions to either the Service Managers or The Director.
Role: The management of incoming and outgoing mail.
- To ensure that all incoming and outgoing mail is logged in the mail book.
- To ensure that all outgoing mail is price recorded.
- To ensure adequate supplies of first and second class stamps.
- To ensure that The Service Manager and The Director receive all daily mail.
Role: To develop and maintain data bases & filing systems.
- To maintain and audit appropriate systems in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 : Personnel information, Continuous Professional development information, Policies, Training, NMDS, CPS, Approved Templates, Approved Drivers, Stock Control, Time Sheets, Invoicing.
- Service Site documents are typed and filed appropriately.
- To ensure a list of appropriate e-mail addresses is in operation.
- To ensure a list of office and service site addresses is available in the registered office.
- To present up to date topical information on the appropriate notice boards.
- To ensure annual archiving.
Role: Training Administration
- To upload and print off training data prior to Leadership meetings.
- Print off certificates & training letters and file in CPD folders.
- To maintain booking systems for office facility.
- To book training where requested to do so by a Service Manager of Director.
Role: To maintain adequate office supplies.
- Monthly checks on the following: stationery, equipment and furniture, hospitality, H&S equipment & cleaning supplies.
- To maintain stock records, invoicing, returns & requisition information.
Role: Health & Safety
- To ensure the safety of the premises, environment and equipment, and act to remedy or when required, report hazards immediately.
- Be aware of the H&S and the Fire policies and procedures.
- To follow the daily opening and shut down procedures.
- To ensure the office and kitchen are kept clean and hazard free.
- The security of access to the building in maintained.
- Professional Customer Services Approach.
- Advance planning for the preparation of rooms.
- Appropriate resources are set up and available.
Role: Recruitment and selection.
- To establish a file of prepared application packs.
- To liaise with management for short listing and interview arrangements.
- To coordinate correspondence with candidates.
- To collect DBS tracking data and communicate to personnel.
- To record all relevant information in central diary.
Role: General Administrative duties.
- To be aware and follow procedures in relation to the safeguarding of vulnerable adults and children.
- Daily management of office diary.
- The preparation and posting of customer and staff birthday and other celebratory occasion cards and worker of the month certificates.
- To ensure quality standards are maintained in relation to NWCS Company Policies, CQC, ISO 9001, IIP, QAF, & CHAS
To APPLY for the role please click on the APPLY NOW link attaching your full CV and further information will be sent to you by email.
IMPORTANT: Please read through this information carefully
Candidates with experience of; Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Business Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA, Office Manager, General Manager, Operations Manager, Personal Assistant, Administration Manager, Admin Manager, Office Coordinator, Secretary, Clerk, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Administration Assistant / Admin Assistant / Office Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly