Customer Service Consultant / Motor Finance Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Consultant
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 plus £2,000 car allowance, mileage, monthly bonus scheme and benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week between Monday to Sunday 8:00 - 20:00 on an appointment basis
Essential Requirements: You MUST have a Full UK Drivers Licence, your own vehicle, and have flexibility to travel and work weekends to be considered for this role.
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and looking to work for an organisation who are dedicated to making a genuine difference to the customers they serve?
If so, then we would love to hear from you
The company is currently looking for a Customer Service Consultant to join their award winning company in the Worcester region. The ideal candidate will live in or around Worcester, Redditch, Kidderminster, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Hereford, Ledbury, Cheltenham, or Evesham.
- A multi-award winning Finance Company founded in 2007.
- Europe's leading alternative lender providing ethical car finance to those who are denied access to mainstream credit.
- Sunday Times recognised "One to watch" 2016.
- As a dedicated Customer Service Consultant you will be passionate about customer service and have customers' needs at heart of everything that you do.
- You will meet with their customers at a variety of car dealerships throughout the Worchester region to assess their suitability for their car finance product by conducting an I&E assessment and to collate all required proofs to support their application.
- Working in a highly regulated industry you will have a meticulous approach to ensuring all paperwork, notes and logs are updated insuring that their compliance standards are met.
- This opportunity would suit someone from a financial services background, working as a Banking Advisor, Insurance Advisor, Mortgage Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Underwriter or Collections Agent.
What they look for:
- A proven track record of delivering excellent face to face customer service.
- A highly motivated and dedicated self-starter who can rise to a challenge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships and manage expectations with both customers and dealers.
- Able to work under pressure in a busy dealership environment.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to manage customer and dealer expectations.
- Ability to have difficult conversations and manage conflict.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry such as Banking, Mortgages, Customer Service, Insurance, Underwriting, Collections or Consumer Credit.
- Experience within an FCA regulated role.
- Experience in completing I & E assessments.
- Full training Programme.
- Attractive company bonus scheme.
- Mobile phone and tablet will be provided.
- Travel allowance.
- 26p per mile.
- 21 days' holiday pro rata.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Discount Vouchers from your favourite retailers (High street, Cinema, Hotels, Travel, utilities & electronics).
- Childcare vouchers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Banking Consultant, Banking Advisor, Customer Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Insurance Advisor, Underwriter, Collections Agent or Customer Service Advisor, looking to build their career with a company that is going places. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the financial services sector within Mortgages, Banking, Collections, Insurance, Underwriting, or Consumer Credit.
While they strive to respond to every CV we receive, this is not always possible due to high volumes of applications. If you do not hear from them within the next 28 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Mortgage Advisor, Sales Assistant, Sales Support, Sales Executive, Inbound Sales, Sales Agent, Mortgage Broker, Business Development Consultant, Account Manager, Insurance Broker, Field Sales Executive, Business Development, Motor Sales, Sales Manager, Insurance Sales, Business Development Executive, Mobile Sales Agent, Financial Sales, Car Sales, Sales Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Finance Broker, Sales Consultant, Vehicle Sales, Financial Services Sales, Business Development Manager, Sales, Sales Agent will be considered for this role.