Our award winning client is seeking a full time Care Coordinator/Scheduler keen to further develop their career in the London Borough of Sutton.
Our client specialises in providing consistent bespoke companionship & befriender lead care services to private clients who would like help to remain independent and continue to live in their own homes for as long as possible. Their befrienders & companions provide a minimum of one hour visits which enables the client/carer relationship to be the main focus of attention.
As the Care Coordinator you will be responsible for scheduling and planning the Befrienders, Companions and Care Assistants time along with which clients they visit - Would you be willing to re-arrange the week’s schedules to make clients happy and ensure they are visited by companions they know and trust?
· Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
· Develop and maintain relationships with both clients and support staff by regular informative telephone and quality assurance contact.
· Coordinate and plan schedules on a daily and monthly basis.
· Coordinate and plan holidays and sickness cover
· Identify and report areas of additional recruitment requirements.
· Become fully conversant with the online in-house management systems in use.
· Send out client brochures and other information as required.
· Previous experience within a Care Setting is essential.
· Experience as a Care Co-ordinator or Scheduler would be very desirable.
· A Minimum qualification of QCF Level 2/3 – Health & Social Care or equivalent desirable although not essential
Above all our client is looking for a candidate who can fully appreciate the bespoke service being offered. Our clients need someone who wants to be an integral part of a high quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. If you feel that you can always put the client at the forefront of the service, you manage and lead a team to do the same we would love to hear from you.
In return our client offers award winning training, 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a great employee benefits package which includes discounts on insurance and leisure activities.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.