Our client is a London based company providing highly skilled staff to all areas of security.
They are currently expanding their team for event based and permanent part time door supervisors in London.
Their clients include football stadiums, clubs, bars and pubs.
They require female or male door supervisors for weekends shifts and events.
The Applicants should have good knowledge of working in the night life and relevant experiences. They are looking for strong individuals who can lead teams but also experienced individuals who can work in a team to deliver great standards to the customers and venues. Individuals needs to be prepared to follow instructions clearly.
Areas of vacancies: City, Shoreditch, East London, North London & West London
- Greeting of customers
- Conducting searches
- Completing all necessary paperwork & reports
- Patrolling inside the venue
- Keeping a professional manner at all times
- Liaising with venue management
- Liaising with the emergency services
- Follow instructions of the Head Door Supervisor
- Smartly dressed and presentable is a must
- Ready to adapt to venue needs and protect licencing needs
- Experience within these areas are essential
You must have :
- SIA door supervisor badge
- 2 proof of ID
- 2 proof of address
- 5 year checkable previous work history / your work history from 2010
- Permit to work within the UK
Successful candidates will be added to their payroll system. You will have the necessary insurance whilst working for free. They do not work self employed.
Football Stadium & Static Guarding : £8 an hour
Night time clubs: £9 - £12 vary depending on experience.
PLEASE SEND IN YOUR CV WITH AN ATTACHED PHOTO AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
If you want a SIA Door Supervisor badge or know someone else who wants a badge, our client also provides SIA training courses.
Apply for Door Supervisors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly