Payments and Membership Administrator
NSF International has an exciting opportunity for a Payments and Membership Administrator to join our team based in Long Hanborough. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
NSF International’s Agriculture Division provides certification, auditing, consulting, training, farm services and laboratory testing services to agricultural businesses, farmers and growers worldwide. We have an opportunity as a Payments and Membership Administrator within our Long Hanborough office to join our busy Team.
You will be responsible for providing assistance to the Payments & Memberships Manager on the day to day payment & membership administration of our assurance schemes. The Payments and Membership Administrator role will include processing registrations and renewals, maintaining and updating Scheme databases, accepting and requesting payments, providing daily/weekly updates for Regional Operation Managers and providing administrative assistance across UK Certification as required.
Primary functions of the Payments and Membership Administrator
- Responding and acting on client queries.
- Processing of payments – Cheques/DD/BACS/Credit Cards.
- Raising of payment requests.
- Processing registrations and renewals of Scheme members within agreed timescales.
- Processing of audit requests and production of allocation documentation.
- Ensuring that all documents issued to clients are accurate and of the highest quality.
- Maintaining and updating the Scheme databases.
- To provide updates of information to Corporates and team members.
- To provide additional administrative assistance to other scheme administrators as required.
- Processing refunds and chasing bad debts.
Payments and Membership Administrator – The person
This is a busy role that requires excellent organisation skills, an aptitude for figures and lots of enthusiasm. You will have excellent written and verbal skills whilst being able to think clearly under pressure with demonstrated customer liaison skills. You will also be able to work under your own initiative and be computer literate to an intermediate level. This is an exciting position in an innovative global organisation and we look forward to hearing from you.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Payments and Membership Administrator please click ‘Apply’ now. Please provide a covering letter with your salary expectations to accompany your CV.
NSF International is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST PLEASE
Apply for Payments and Membership Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly