Payments and Membership Team Leader
NSF International has an exciting opportunity for a Payments and Membership Team Leader to join our team based in Long Hanborough. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
NSF International’s Agriculture Division provides certification, auditing, consulting, training, farm services and laboratory testing services to agricultural businesses, farmers and growers worldwide. We have an opportunity as a Payments and Membership Team Leader within our Long Hanborough office to join our Payments and Membership team.
The successful Payments and Membership Team Leader will become the Team Leader of a very busy team that handles enquiries from existing and potential clients. The role will require extensive multi-tasking on a daily basis. The role will include processing registrations and renewals, maintaining and updating Scheme databases, accepting and requesting payments, providing daily/weekly updates for Senior Managers and providing administrative assistance across other departments as required.
Primary functions of the Payments and Membership Team Leader
- Line management of the Payments & Membership Team and working to continuously develop individuals and the team.
- Conduct regular 1-2-1s and team meetings.
- Responding and acting on client queries.
- Processing of payments – Cheques/DD/BACS/Credit Cards.
- Raising invoices/credit notes.
- Processing registrations and renewals of Scheme members within agreed timescales.
- Processing of audit requests and production of allocation documentation.
- Ensuring that all documents issued to clients are accurate and of the highest quality.
- Maintaining and updating the Scheme databases.
- To provide updates of information to Corporates and team members.
- To provide additional administrative assistance to other scheme administrators as required.
- Processing refunds.
Payments and Membership Team Leader – The person
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal skills whilst being able to think clearly under pressure with demonstrated customer liaison skills. You will also preferably have demonstrated leadership skills and be computer literate to a high level. This is an exciting position in an innovative global organisation and we look forward to hearing from you.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Payments and Membership Team Leader please click ‘Apply’ now. Please provide a covering letter with your salary expectations to accompany your CV.
NSF International is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST PLEASE
Apply for Payments and Membership Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly