NSF International has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join our team based in Long Hanborough. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
NSF International is the one of the most widely known and respected food assurance brands, protecting consumers and enhancing business throughout the global food supply chain. We have an excellent opportunity to join our team as a Financial Accountant at our offices in Long Hanborough.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Accounting and Finance Team As the Financial Accountant, you will have responsibility for a variety of tasks which will include:
- The production of statutory accounts under FRS102 together with good standard working papers and audit files.
- Manage the annual audit process, work to build good relationships with the outside auditing firm. Ensure that the all questions and queries are resolved quickly and efficiently and that the audit is completed on time.
- Work with the FD EMEA on more technical areas of the audit and ensure that are kept fully up to date on progress of audit and ensure that all deadlines such as audit finalisation and statutory deadlines are met.
- Preparation of two consolidations of UK group companies and required statutory accounts.
- Provide Technical support to other UK entities that produce statutory accounts.
- Provide back up and support to the management accountant, using this as a means of learning and understanding the NSF finance model.
- Provide support to the management accountant during the annual budgeting and reforecasting process.
- Assist in preparation of Corporation tax computations, quarterly calculations for payments on account and monthly estimates for management account purposes.
Financial Accountant – The person
This position would be ideal for a recently qualified professional accountant who has experience of the production of statutory accounts under FRS102, including consolidations and understands the audit objectives and processes under FRS102. You will of course have excellent written and verbal communication skills, have some basic experience in the preparation of UK corporation tax computations. We are looking for a team orientated individual that possesses a positive approach.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Financial Accountant please click ‘Apply’ now. Please provide a covering letter with your salary expectations to accompany your CV.
NSF International is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST PLEASE