Year 1 Teacher
Do you dream of a team that shares planning, ideas and development and is invested in supporting everyone?
Do you want the opportunity to explore the curriculum and teaching techniques in a fun and supportive environment?
Then this is the school and job for you!
A creative school in North Yorkshire is looking for an exceptional Year 1 teacher to join their KS1 team from after the October half term for the remainder of the academic year.
This school was graded good at their last OFSTED and has brilliant attainment in all core subjects.
- Accessible Public transport links
- TA support in every classroom
- Top of the range technology and resources
- Supportive Senior leadership
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for Year 1 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly