Account Director - B2B Marketing Agency
Account Director - GBP45,000 - GBP60,000 - London
Are you an experienced Account Director or a Senior Account Manager ready for the step up? Do you have a solid track record in B2B Marketing? If so we need you!
A leading B2B marketing agency with offices in the UK, US and Europe are looking to add an Account Director to their team you will be based in their lovely new London office. Specialising in B2B marketing predominantly for the IT/Technology sector they are an award winning agency with fantastic offices!
For this superb position you will be reporting to the Associate Director whilst also providing guidance, support and development of a small team of both Account Managers and Senior Account Managers.
Your duties will involve:
- Ensuring the effective delivery of client programmes
- Delivering on target, in time and within budget
- Building exceptionally strong relationships with your clients
- Ensuring that commercial targets for account/s are met and exceeded through effective resource planning
- Ensuring equal focus between account commercials, people management and campaign delivery are achieved
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A SOLID background in B2B Marketing ideally for an integrated marketing agency
- Previous experience as a SAM ready for the step up or as current Account Director
- Leadership and management experience
- B2B experience and exposure to huge IT, Technology and Telecoms brands
- An ability to up-sell to existing clients
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A solid marketing agency background
- A huge passion for everything marketing
- Be degree educated (ideally - marketing)
To be considered for the role of Account Director please email your CV to (see below)
The People Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
The People Network is part of the Pertemps Network Group of companies and is a specialist IT and technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wiltshire. Experienced in placing permanent, interim and contract IT and technical staff at all levels across a range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Software Houses across the UK and Mainland Europe.
For more information please apply now.