Client Service Co-ordinator
Client Services Coordinator
Salary: up to GBP16,000 + benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies.
A multi-award winning business, with a turnover in excess of GBP80m, they work hand in hand with local, national and international clients in over 100 countries.
They have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Client Services Co-ordinator to join their Employee Benefits Office in Ringwood.
The purpose of the role is to as part of the wider client services team to provide a professional service and day to day support to our clients and colleagues.
- To be the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information, with regards to their product and services, whilst demonstrating the Company's values.
- Escalating issues to the Sales Consultant or Team Leader where appropriate.
- To ensure the efficient and accurate production of all reports and correspondence to clients.
- To provide relevant information to the sales team to ensure sales opportunities/menu sales are realised.
This is a varied and challenging support role in which you will be an integral part to the success of the office and represent a great opportunity to begin a career within a Financial Services environment.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised and strong administrative skills
- IT Literate
- Looking to build a career within Financial Services
To be considered for this role please click 'apply'