Salary: £7.50 to £11.40 p/h + uplifts for nights and weekends
Locations: London Boroughs of Bromley, Bexley & Greenwich
We have opportunities for Healthcare Assistants to care for people in the community settings in the London Boroughs Bromley, Bexley and Greenwich. Experience is preferred and you must be calm, supportive and truly wish to care for others.
Ideally you will have a full driving licence and the use of a car for community work.
* £7.50 to £11.40 p/h + uplifts for nights and weekends
* Benefits for using your own car for community work
* Flexible working hours, including evenings and weekends
* Holiday pay
* Free initial and on-going training
* Opportunity to complete Level 2 & level 3 Diplomas in Health & Social Care (Adults) (QCF)
* Free Occupational Health check
* Free Uniform
You must have the right to work in the UK and will be expected to work evenings and weekends as part of your working week.
The organisation was set up with the vision to establish a service that would provide individuals with the specialist knowledge and advice needed to find care tailored to their needs. We now have a strong client base, working together with the NHS, local authorities, the private community, hospices and other care establishments. What defines us is the passion and desire of our staff to provide the best care possible. The company is constantly developing but never losing sight of its core principles, which remain at the forefront of the services it provides.
Do you meet the following essential requirements?
* Able to undertake personal care and other caring responsibilities
* Good communication skills
* Pleasant approach with a kind, friendly disposition
Do you want to work for a company that provides the following benefits?
* A variety of work experience opportunities
* The chance to progress within a company established in its field
* A strong support network
* Free comprehensive training
* Flexible hours of work
* A competitive salary, including holiday and mileage allowance
Do you want the opportunity to work in any of the following settings?
* Individuals' private homes
* Care homes or hospices
* Within the NHS community and acute units
* GP surgeries
* Private hospitals
If you have the passion and desire to work as a Healthcare Assistant we want to hear from you!
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer.