Administrator / PA
Due to continued success, my client a National Property group is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and professional Personal Assistant / Secretary to join the team in their Harrogate office.
This will be a varied and busy role and would suit someone who has strong organisation skills, great attention to detail with the ability to learn, operate and train within the office environment.
Responsibilities to include:
- Managing all sale records to ensure the company is up to date on current sales progression
- Liaise and interact with the Site Sales Advisors
- Deal with all telephone and email enquiries and taking necessary action
- Invoicing on a monthly basis
- Processing invoices
- Assisting in the collation of site information and competitor analysis
- Occasionally conducting viewings as and when cover is required
- Producing accurate and well-presented documents including reports, client correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets
- Copy typing, and drafting of letters, reports, invoices, property particulars etc.
- Assist in the marketing meetings with marketing agencies and developers from the initial concept through to launch
- Diary management and organising meetings
- Database administration
- General office duties to include filing and scanning, ordering office stationary
It is essential that you have strong PA/Secretarial experience - ideally within the property sector as well as advanced IT skills particularly within Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook.