London, E1 8AY
Salary: £23-27k DoE
S&T(UK) Limited is experiencing significant growth and we are urgently seeking high-calibre professionals with proven capability and expertise. You will have the opportunity to be part of a diverse Company culture, working on a number of high-profile London projects in the luxury hospitality, prime residential & commercial sectors. Currently we have a vacancy open for an HR Administrator.
Your duties & responsibilities as our HR Administrator
- Provide administrative support to the HR Manager
- Supporting the induction process for new employees
- Administer the company probationary periods
- Create personal e-files for all new starters and ensure that all documentation is present and completed
- Coordination of all recruitment and training administration across the business
- Carry out filing on a timely basis according to policy, keeping both electronic and hard copy files well organised and up to date
- Support the administration of the company pension and medical schemes
What will you need in becoming the successful HR Administrator?
- Strong personnel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- User of Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level, so as to be able to produce spreadsheets to a high level of proficiency, including the use of pivot tables, database functions and the like
- Must portray excellent H S & E values which dovetail with the companies Safety culture
- Industry experience would be beneficial but not essential
We are looking to interview ASAP, if you meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly