London, E1 8AY
Salary: £23-27k DoE
S&T(UK) Limited is experiencing significant growth and we are urgently seeking high-calibre professionals with proven capability and expertise. You will have the opportunity to be part of a diverse Company culture, working on a number of high-profile London projects in the luxury hospitality, prime residential & commercial sectors. Currently we have a vacancy open for an HR Administrator.
Your duties & responsibilities as our HR Administrator
- Provide administrative support to the HR Manager
- Supporting the induction process for new employees
- Administer the company probationary periods
- Create personal e-files for all new starters and ensure that all documentation is present and completed
- Coordination of all recruitment and training administration across the business
- Carry out filing on a timely basis according to policy, keeping both electronic and hard copy files well organised and up to date
- Support the administration of the company pension and medical schemes
What will you need in becoming the successful HR Administrator?
- Strong personnel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- User of Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level, so as to be able to produce spreadsheets to a high level of proficiency, including the use of pivot tables, database functions and the like
- Must portray excellent H S & E values which dovetail with the companies Safety culture
- Industry experience would be beneficial but not essential
We are looking to interview ASAP, if you meet the above criteria, please apply now!