In 2007 we launched Factorylux, a decorative lighting concept that shifted UK interior trends forever. Right time / right place - new, fresh and hugely relevant to the interior design community, we set new standards for design, manufacturing and service. These innovations helped us stay ahead in a world where the Factorylux look we created has become an established design reference for many.
The Factorylux brand is entering a new phase of growth, taking the company beyond decorative and into the challenging but exciting world of architectural lighting. We are manufacturing new product lines in higher volumes, and to support this we are looking for a Production Manager with the ability to implement the required changes to our existing production processes as product demand increases.
The successful candidate will be required to build a deep level of trust across colleagues, clients, suppliers and manufacturing partners.
Production Manager - You:
• Experience working as a Production Manager or Manufacturing Manager in a fast paced, high volume production environment.
• Familiar with lean manufacturing techniques.
• Able to identify potential improvements, including cost reduction and process improvements.
• Excellent organisational skills along with experience of planning / scheduling.
• Value great design, manufacturing excellence and the many benefits of total quality management.
• Able to work to tight deadlines in a logical, systematic manner.
• Good communicator: phone, digital, face to face.
• Able to make clear / quick decisions.
• Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality are maintained.
Production Manager - Job Description:
• Plan, schedule and monitor the production process and team.
• Lead the team, getting hands-on in production where necessary.
• Develop and introduce efficient production processes for new product lines.
• Provide a single point of production contact for support, sales and company directors.
• Provide reliable insight and data for production lead times and volumes.
• Monitor production standards, implementing quality improvements where necessary.
• Ensure component and finished product stock levels match forecast sales, market trends and our overall service promise.
Role: Production Manager
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per Annum, Bonus, Pension
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
Please apply online for this Production Manager role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Production Manager role and to follow further instructions if applicable.