Year 5 Class teacher
Primary Teacher - Southwark
Year 5 Class teacher
South East London
Full time and Long term
To Start ASAP
If you are a skilled primary school teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity and experienced with working in Key stage 2, then this could be the post for you!
Our school, based in Southwark is currently looking to hire an experienced primary school teacher that has QTS and KS2 teaching experience to immediately hit the ground running and make positive impacts to the Year 5 children that you teach in order to prepare them onto their next academic year.
We are ideally looking for enthusiastic and well organised candidates that can effectively deliver well prepared and planned lessons that are executed through a range of teaching methods that can benefit all children in the class no matter of their education needs or abilities.
To be eligible for the teaching roles we have on offer, you will need…
- QTS or NQT qualification
- A valid DBS (Randstad can facilitate a DBS application if required)
- Have relevant up to date teaching experience in UK schools
- An inspiring, innovative and resourceful approach to delivering the National Curriculum
- Provide effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
- Ability to plan & organise
- IT literacy
- Competitive rates of pay
- A refer a friend scheme
- Candidate rewards
- A curriculum that is rich and creative
- Dedicated consultant who's honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
Does this sound like the ideal primary teaching role for you? Don't hesitate to apply today!
Randstad Education are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, safer recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
If this is not the position for you but would be interested in discussing other roles within the Education sector please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We also have a 'refer a friend' scheme, if your referral is successful in their application you will be entitled to £300 worth of Love2shop vouchers! Just follow the link: