Sales Representative (Waste Management)
Position: Sales Representative
Location: Home Based + Site Visits (South East Region)
Salary: c.£27,500 Pro Rata Per Annum - (c.£16,500 Based on 24 Hours) + Bonus
Working Hours: 24 Hours Per Week
Our client was established in 2004 to provide affordable and effective waste management for both domestic and trade customers throughout the UK. Their wide range of waste management solutions are run from 2 sites - Romford and London.
National skip hire is their core provision, and they operate a trusted network of suppliers and depots located nationally to ensure your local demands are met.
They are not a one trick waste management company! From local waste collection and disposal, to plant and transport hire, asbestos removal to waste treatment, they offer a comprehensive range of waste disposal and management services for domestic and commercial purposes.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join them.
The Sales Representative Role:
The main purpose of this Sales Representative position is to manage and retain key commercial clients, and actively seek new contracts in order to drive growth within the company.
- 1st point of contact for the customer
- Outbound calling to ensure clients’ needs are being met
- Identify and explore new business opportunities
- Outbound calling to previous customers
- Negotiating new prices with existing customers
- Managing bookings to ensure customers’ needs are being met for a particular contract
- Weekly site visits
- Establish relationships with key decision makers
- Being able to problem solve and resolve any outstanding issues for the customer
- Develop existing accounts by cross selling and upselling the full portfolio of services
- Maintain communications with Director to ensure clear transparency of achievements
The Ideal Candidate:
In order to be successful in this Sales Representative position, the candidate must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Ability to work well independently and have a pro-active, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Must be self-motivated/a self-starter
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within the Waste industry - essential
- Previous experience within a sales role - preferable
- Key negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and manage strong relationships
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent communication skills
So, what are you waiting for? To apply for this exciting Sales Representative opportunity, click the “Apply Now” button.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.