Training Consultant / Project Manager
Training Consultant / Project Manager, London
We have an excellent opportunity for a Training Consultant and experienced Project Manager to work on behalf of one of the UK's leading providers of learning and development, accredited courses and managed training services.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of learning design and delivery, employee relations support and health & safety consultancy. They design and deliver on average 6000 learning interventions per year to over 200 clients.
The role of Training Consultant / Project Manager is a field based position working as an ambassador for the company. You will manage and engage with a collection of clients based in and around the London areas and will be responsible for organising your diary to attend visits and consultations where appropriate. Travel expenses will be paid.
The Role of Training Consultant / Project Manager
As Training Consultant / Project Manager you will work closely with the Operations Manager to develop key strategic plans to grow the client portfolio and:
* Ensure client L & D interventions are designed and delivered to the very highest standards, on time and within budget.
* Work closely with other business unit members, associates and external partners to maximize organic growth of contracts and build new business relationships / manage existing ones, in order to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets on gross and net values.
Knowledge and Skills
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* At least 3 years’ experience working in a Training / Learning and Development role
* Account Management experience with the ability to manage a large amount of client projects simultaneously
* Strong Project Management experience (PRINCE2 qualification - advantageous)
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Comprehension of business processes and supporting technology
* Ability to work in a creative environment, having excellent presentation skills
* A wealth of evidence illustrating experience of client development both from internal and new clients.
For the role of Training Consultant / Project Manager there is a competitive remuneration package of circa £45,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Account manager, training, consultant, project Manager, prince2 qualification, business development, learning & development, human resources,
Apply for Training Consultant / Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly