Business Development Manager / Sales Manager - Apprenticeships
Job Title: Area Business Development Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (OTE)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Are you a motivated sales person looking for a position within a progressive and growing organisation? Would you like a position that will reward you financially in a growing and exciting industry? Do you have experience within apprenticeship and training? If the answer is yes then our Client may have the job for you.
You will work as part of a highly motivated, focussed commercial sales team, selling apprenticeships and training to business customers. You will be responsible for building your own portfolio of business in new territories.
- Staff Discount on courses to develop skills and further progression
- Pensions Scheme
- Discount at Busy Bee's Nursery
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance programme
- Eye care Vouchers
- Opportunity to work for an progressive organisation
Role and Responsibilities
- Due to rapid business growth they have an opportunity for an experienced business development person to enter an existing sales team.
- Responsible for building portfolio of business in a new territory.
- Home/field based. One day a week in Hertfordshire Head Office
- Work as part of a highly motivated, focussed commercial sales team, selling apprenticeships and training to business customers.
- Delivering a combination of outbound telesales and field based appointments.
- Responsible for generating own leads and appointments, and ownership of the full sales cycle.
- Selling to new and existing clients within your patch.
- Account managing clients to develop further business opportunities.
- Clear and accurate record keeping within database system.
- Honest, open, personable and has integrity
- Successful over achiever
- Consultative sales approach and experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-Motivated, driven and committed to consistently achieving KPI targets.
- A desire to work in a highly target driven and financially rewarding environment for high performers.
- Effective management of time and diary to ensure KPI achievement.
- Familiarity with apprenticeships beneficial but not required.
- Own transport required, travel expenses/mileage paid.
- Knowledge of the training industry (prefer apprenticeships)
- Wide ranging industry experience and contacts
If you are looking for a new opportunity within an organisation that is progressive and striving for outstanding please apply today.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Business Development Manager, Sales, Business Development, Senior Account Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Apprenticeship Sales, Regional Sales Manager, Regional Business Development Manager, College Field Sales, Business Development Leader, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Field Sales, Training Sales, Senior Sales, Key Sales, Regional Sales, Sales Professional, Senior Account Manager, Area Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Executive, Apprenticeships Sales Manager, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Territory Sales Manager, Territory Business Development Manager, Commercial Sales, Commercial Sales Executive, College Business Development Manager may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Business Development Manager / Sales Manager - Apprenticeships
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly