Mental Health Nurse Job in Whitley Bay & North Shields
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing job. Get a free DBS check and a free uniform when you join us, plus we’ll reward you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work!
We are seeking an experienced mental health nurse RMN with at least 6 month’s post qualification experience to work with our clients in line with the Newcross Philosophy of Care and always with a person-centred focus.
The Mental Health Nurse RMN Role
This is a full or part time vacancy, and we are especially interested to hear from RMNs who have an interest in dementia care. You will take pride in your person-centred approach, whether you’re working with the individual or contributing to a wider MDT discussion.
Our clients include care homes, EMI nursing homes and private hospitals, however in some instances there are also opportunities for RMNs with substance addiction, depression and challenging behaviour experience to work with clients in a more long-term capacity.
Take advantage of our flexible shifts and great work-life balance safe in the knowledge that you have a permanent job with us
Working in a Nurse Job with Newcross, we can offer you:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £29.11/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
To apply for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.