Modern Foreign Languages Teacher
The Teaching Executives are seeking to appoint an experienced and passionate teacher of Modern Foreign Languages. All languages are of interest to this successful school which holds a strong emphasis on the language department. A supportive induction process is included as well as continuous career development opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in the department and continue to raise standards in an already outstanding department. Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure. For further details call Cassandra Morgan at The Teaching Executives on: 0151 709 0007.
• The delivery of KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
• Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
• Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
• Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
• Assisting in extra-curricular activities
• Attending departmental meetings
• Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
• Encouraged to share best practice within and beyond the department
• Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:-
• Possess an excellent subject knowledge
• Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum
• Maintain exceptional classroom practice
• Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues