Architectural CAD Assistant
Architectural CAD Assistant - £18,000-£22,000pa, Full Time, Permanent
With over two million satisfied customers throughout the UK, our client is recognised as setting the highest standards available in home improvements. An exciting new opportunity for a full time Architectural CAD Assistant has arisen within the Hertfordshire based team.
Working as part of the project management team you will use the knowledge you have gained from an appropriate diploma or degree or the experience you have gained in a similar role to effectively prioritise your focus across a diverse remit of responsibilities, whilst also demonstrating first class communication skills, liaising with Local Authorities, Structural Engineers and other stakeholders to help ensure projects are completed with the appropriate consents that are gained in a timely manner .
This is an excellent position and is full of potential for the right individual to assist in the continued growth of a successful company.
Responsibilities as their Architectural CAD Assistant will include:
- Production of technical illustrations in preparation for formal submission to the relevant bodies
- Collating, submitting and administering planning, building control and water board applications
- Following up on the progress of applications and appropriately managing the expectation of all clients and stakeholders
- Working with the Survey team and structural engineers to assist in the resolution of building regulation queries
This is an integral role within the team so the successful Architectural CAD Assistant will likely be able to demonstrate the following:
- Keen eye for detail and proven communication skills
- Experience gained using design packages such as Autocad, Sketch-Up, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
- Diploma or Degree in Architecture/CAD or similar subject a benefit
- Awareness and understanding of current UK planning and building regulation procedures preferable
- Knowledge of residential, commercial, retail or education projects an advantage
Our client prides themselves on working with the most driven and passionate people… Are you one of them?
In return they are offering a competitive salary, group personal pension plan, fantastic training scheme, generous staff discount, free parking and a subsidised canteen on site.
If you feel you have what it takes to work with the UK’s leading home improvement company as an Architectural CAD Assistant, do not miss out and apply today!
Cuffley is commutable from Cheshunt, Hatfield, Potters Bar, Welwyn Garden City, Barnet, Harlow, Watford, Hemel Hempstead and surrounding areas.
Keywords: Architectural CAD Assistant, CAD Assistant, CAD, computer-aided design