Business Development Manager
Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £28,000 basic + uncapped commission
Hours: Full Time
We are a search marketing agency with a long successful history specifically, having started out as a specialist in paid search advertising in 2003. As the years have unfolded and we have grown, our knowledge, skills and expertise have expanded into a complementary mix of online marketing services, with both paid and organic search still core to what we do.
Click is looking to recruit a business development manager. Our Business Development Managers are responsible for acquiring new accounts using a consultative sales approach. The team work together to promote our key services; Organic Search, Paid Search, Social Media, Content Marketing and strategy, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Inbound Marketing.
This is a fast paced role with huge potential to achieve uncapped commission through building immediate and strong client relations from the initial first client contact until the hand over to the Account Management Team.
• Identify and understand the needs and commercial objectives of each potential client and providing them with proactive solutions to these objectives through knowledge of organic and paid search and other related online tactics.
• To achieve monthly sales targets.
• To attend both internal and external client meetings to present effective online solutions and secure commercial agreements.
• To attend relevant forums and marketing events to represent the company in a professional manner.
• Maintain a pipeline of potential clients and revisit this pipeline on a regular basis to nurture and inform leads ready for the sales process.
• Identify any individual training needs in line with the most recent online activity and arrange training with relevant departments.
• Report monthly positives and potential conversions to senior management and report on any lost prospects.
• To effectively negotiate and agree commercial terms with potential clients in keeping with Click Consult’s commercial and legal requirements.
• Work with internal departments to collate data required for in-depth proposals and client meetings.
• Work towards and achieve agreed commercial targets set by the business.
• Maintain required information in Salesforce to ensure accurate monthly reporting.
• Attend training sessions when arranged within the company
• Pro-actively ensure knowledge is up to date with online marketing intelligence, Google, Yahoo & MSN and search engine optimisation techniques
• Carry out additional ad-hoc duties as required by the business
Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience of working in a sales environment (essential)
• Excellent relationship building skills including attending client facing meetings (essential)
• Ability to work within a vibrant, rapidly expanding sales team, achieving individual and overall team targets (essential)
• Excellent verbal and written communication (essential)
• Previous management experience (preferred)
• High level of IT Skills for presentation purposes (Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of online methods and tactics / search engine specific (essential)
If you want to work for an agency that is fast paced, dynamic and fun to work for we want to hear from you - continue your application by clicking 'Apply' below.
We offer a basic salary up to £28,000 plus uncapped commission (OTE £35,000 - £40,000)
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly