121 SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you have the commitment and passion to be the person that changes the life of a learner that needs additional support?
Are you inspired to support learners with autism or behavioural difficulties?
If so then this role might be ideal for you....
This primary school in Hull is looking for a teaching assistant to support a Foundation stage pupil who has ASD on a 121 basis. This role is to start after October half term. This is a school that believes all pupils should be respected and valued, given opportunities to shine and to reach their full potential.
- On site parking available
- Training and development provided
- Supportive team and fantastic facilities and resources
All applicants for this position MUST have the following requirements to be considered:
- Relevant teaching assistant experience with a minimum level 2 qualification (Must be able to provide 2 references)
- A passion for working with SEN
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing educational and vocational support to learners who might have Autism, Social, Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties, or similar needs
- Communicating with carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings and whole school training events
- Supporting creating resources for lessons.
If you would like more information about this role or other roles we are working on, please apply today if you meet the essential criteria (minimum of a level 2 qualification and experience of working with SEN).
Apply for 121 SEN Teaching Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly