6 days left
- Full Time
37.5 Hours Per Week (Including Weekends)
Salary: £21,537 Per Annum (Unqualified)
£22,292 Per Annum (Qualified)
We are opening a new purpose built service in Aldershot to provide adults with sight loss and additional disabilities the opportunity to live as independently as possible.
• Management and development of a team of staff members
• Coordinating and delivering a quality service
• Supporting the financial viability of the service
• Working with adults and their families
• Maintaining a person centred approach to support the people who use the service with all aspects of daily living
• Understanding of personalisation
• Have a proven ability to manage a team
• You should be well organised
• Be an excellent role model
• Possess sound skills in supporting learning disabilities
• Be professional and self-motivated
• Possess effective communication and team building skills
• Have the ability to be flexible in meeting the changing needs of the people that use the service
Satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check required for the above post.
Applications should be received by 31st October 2016.
Please send your applications via e-mail by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
See Ability is the operating name of The Royal School for the Blind and is an equal opportunities employer.
Registered Charity No. 255913
Apply for Deputy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly