Do you want the opportunity to be part of an 'outstanding' school that has excellent staff development and training programmes?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
The school is for pupils aged 11 -19 years and all students have a statement of special educational needs for moderate to severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties. Some students have additional complex learning, sensory or physical needs; there is a growing number of students with high dependency medical needs or autism spectrum conditions.
This is a school that believes all pupils should be respected and valued, given opportunities to shine and to reach their full potential.
* Access to Free CPD courses and Safeguarding Training
* Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the local market
* Close to public transport links
* The school will potentially be looking to appoint a permanent member of staff from November 2016 and so the successful candidate will be strongly considered
The successful applicant will:
* Have a passion for working with students with SEN
* Have some experience in dealing with difficult behaviour in an SEN or mainstream environment
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic
* Have excellent organisational skills
* NQT's are welcome to apply
You will be teaching several areas of the curriculum and we are particularly interested in any candidates who have a science/technology background, applications from teachers who have been trained to teach in primary schools as well as secondary are welcome as are any teachers that have an interest or experience in teaching ASD pupils.
Apply for SEN Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly