The Teaching Executives are seeking to appoint an exceptional Teacher of Mathematics to work in a continuously improving establishment in the Chester area. The role will involve teaching pupils aged 11 to 18 years old up to A’ level. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful faculty where a supportive induction process is included with career development opportunities.
- The delivery of KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
- Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
- Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
- Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
- Attending departmental meetings
- Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
- Encouraged to share best practice within and beyond the department
- Lead extracurricular enrichment activities to extend learning beyond the classroom
- Applicants must possess one of the following teaching qualifications: PGCE, BA (Hons) with QTS or a BEd. Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Requirements for Successful Candidate:-
- Possess excellent subject knowledge
- Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum
- Maintain exceptional classroom practice
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
- Have a proven track record of success, and raising pupil attainment within the subject
For further details call Cassandra Morgan at The Teaching Executives on 0151 709 0007.
Apply for Maths Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly