The Teaching Executives are seeking to appoint an exceptional Teacher of Mathematics to work in a continuously improving establishment in the Chester area. The role will involve teaching pupils aged 11 to 18 years old up to A’ level. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful faculty where a supportive induction process is included with career development opportunities.
- The delivery of KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
- Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
- Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
- Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
- Attending departmental meetings
- Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
- Encouraged to share best practice within and beyond the department
- Lead extracurricular enrichment activities to extend learning beyond the classroom
- Applicants must possess one of the following teaching qualifications: PGCE, BA (Hons) with QTS or a BEd. Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Requirements for Successful Candidate:-
- Possess excellent subject knowledge
- Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum
- Maintain exceptional classroom practice
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
- Have a proven track record of success, and raising pupil attainment within the subject
For further details call Cassandra Morgan at The Teaching Executives on 0151 709 0007.