Finance Manager / Finance Coordinator / Accountant - CCAB
Job Title: Financial Accounts Manager
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Attractive, dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-Time, 12 month fixed term
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is the UK's market leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services. Their ability to optimise practical and efficient solutions on site is a unique service offering that distinguishes them from their competitors which they achieve by putting people first. They are looking for individuals who share their people-first philosophy and can help them continually innovate and grow through their insights, innovation and unique talents.
They are looking for a Financial Accounts Manager to cover maternity leave at their office in Telford. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the effective running of the day to day operation of the treasury and central accounts function for the group, including preparation of the group management accounts within a prescribed timetable.
- Management of cash flow forecasting daily and 13 week forecast for the group
- Management of invoicing and receipts including consolidated invoices and receipt allocation
- Daily management of bank accounts and IDF facility across the group
- Management of IDF reporting and audits
- New customer set up checks including credit insurance claims
- Management of supplier and overhead payment runs
- Management of rebates and credit notes
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers for the group
- Preparation of group VAT returns
- Management and review of Supplier statement reconciliations
- Management of month end close routine for the group ensuring deadlines met and appropriate reports produced
- Preparation of month end consolidated management accounts including all control account reconciliations, accruals, prepayments and supporting schedules
- Preparation of corporate journals
- Year-end Audit preparation and liaison with auditors during on site work
- Year-end Tax pack preparations and liaison with tax advisors
Key Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of group consolidation and management of a central accounts function
- Qualified or studying towards a recognised CCAB qualifications (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel
- Experience of working with different accounts packages
- Experience in waste management sector desirable but not essential
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job title of; Financial Accounts Manager, Finance Coordinator, Accounts Senior, VAT Accounts Manager, Finance Officer, Finance Controller, Financial Controller, Financial Supervisor, Accounts Supervisor, Finance Clerk, Senior Finance Assistant, CCAB, CIMA, ACCA, ACA, Tax Manager, Auditor, Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Accounts Reconciliation, Group Accountant, Cash Flow Manager, Treasury Accounts Manager, Group Financial Coordinator, Finance Team Lead, Management Accountant may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Finance Manager / Finance Coordinator / Accountant - CCAB
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly