SATS Intervention Teacher
Can you make a positive impact on pupils learning and progress for their Year 6 SAT's next year?
This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher who is looking to join a welcoming and supportive school on a full time, with plenty of opportunity for professional development.
Benefits of this role include:
* A stimulating learning environment for all children within a caring ethos
* An inclusive culture
* Spacious outdoor play facilities for children
* An environment where children are encouraged to be creative
* High expectations within a rewarding environment
* Have experience of teaching the new SATs and National Curriculum in Year 6 within the last two academic years
* Plan, prepare and deliver engaging interventions group & individual lessons that keep pupils focused on progression and attainment
* Have a positive impact on pupil progress and be effective at raising standards
* Have excellent subject knowledge of KS2, specifically Year 6, including SATs examinations
* Have a strong commitment to their own professional development, supported by a strong and supportive Management Team
To join our Randstad Education team and be successful in this SATs Interventions role you will need to:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
* Have an interest in developing well rounded pupils
* Have previous experience of working with children supporting SATs preparation
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
In reward for our teacher's hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.