EYFS Teacher in Stockport
£85- £130 per day
October 2016 start- July 2017
Are you a motivated EYFS practitioner?
Do you have the drive and energy to make a difference in pupils education?
Do you have a passion to provide the foundations for subsequent learning opportunities?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then this role could be for you!
A Stockport Primary school are seeking an EYFS Teacher to work full time from January 2017. There are 45 children within the Foundation unit and you will be responsible for providing high quality learning experiences for all, with the support of a dedicated team of practitioners.
- Commitment to your CPD through free courses and training including Safeguarding.
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300.
- Secure onsite car park.
- Well resourced learning environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Has experience of working with the EYFS curriculum or subject specialism in this field.
- Has the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Is creative, flexible and approachable.
- Planning, preparing & delivering the National Curriculum in line with the Early Years Learning goals.
- Supporting and deploying other practitioners in the classroom.
- Adhering to school policies and procedures.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, clubs etc.
If you feel this role is suitable for you, start your Randstad Education career now by sending us your CV!
One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application in further detail and the next steps.