Year 2 Primary teacher (PT) - East Grinstead
Year 2 Primary teacher - East Grinstead
£22,244 - £32,831 per Annum
Part time (2.5 days a week)
1 term, starting January 2017
Do you want to work in a school that embraces a creative curriculum and prides itself on enriching learning for every individual child? Do you want to work in a school that offers around the clock support and guidance and has incredible staff retention? Do you want to work in a school where children, staff and parents alike love coming to school?
One of our prestigious partner schools is looking for a Year 2 Class teacher for their warm and welcoming school in East Grinstead, situated in the heart of West Sussex. The school has recently been awarded 'Good' with elements of outstanding at OFSTED and is 2 form with over 200 pupils on role. The school has an extraordinary senior leadership and brilliant career progression opportunities and is one of the most popular schools in the local county. The school has a religious/community ethos with a happy and inviting school team. Children made good progress throughout the school and are recognised for being confident, happy and positive learners.
- On site parking available
- Buddy system for planning
- Regular team building exercises, activities and outings
- Brilliant and modern classroom resources including interactives whiteboards
- Supportive senior leadership team
If you want to work in a school that makes all learning relevant, fun and interactive then this is what we need from you:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you're passionate about starting a long and fruitful career within a school that prides itself on offering, support, community and respect as standard then don't hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.