Early Years Teacher
Does becoming part of a highly supportive and successful primary EYFS phase within a highly reputable school excite you?
Are you looking for a new opportunity within a Foundation Stage 2 class from January 2017?
At Randstad Education we believe communication is the key to professional and successful working relationships. We strive to listen to our candidates in order to find the right position to meet their needs.
This reception teacher position will involve you:
* Teaching an attentive and intelligent Foundation class
* Planning and delivering lessons that capture attention & encourage engagement and interaction
* Benefit from the support of a full-time general class Teaching Assistant within the classroom and highly professional Senior Leadership team
* Excellent training & CPD opportunities for the successful candidate
* Potential to become permanent for the right candidate
This highly regarded school is set in large attractive grounds and is an integral part of the village community.
To join our Randstad Education team and be successful in this Reception Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification that allows you to be placed in schools
* Have an interest in developing well rounded pupils
* Display an up to date knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
In reward for our teacher's hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for Early Years Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly