Car Fleet Co-ordinator (Part Time, Temp)
Job Elements: -
• 10 month fixed term contract
• 23 hours per week. Working hours are Mon to Thurs - 9.30am to 3pm (30mins lunch) & Friday 9.30am to 12.30pm (no lunch break).
• Co-ordination of the UK & Ireland Car Fleet, cash option drivers and regular hire car users. Additionally, reception and switchboard duties for site.
• Plan meetings with the preferred supplier in February and August to review benchmark vehicles and agree new models or alternative vehicles (if applicable).
• Compare the market to ensure the best rental rates for all new orders (and facilitate preferred supplier price matching if appropriate).
• Maintain fleet insurance records (if applicable).
• Maintain the fleet overview, including the current fleet and cars on order with anticipated delivery dates on a monthly basis.
• Maintain the accident overview on a quarterly basis.
• Supply and allocate fuel cards (if appropriate) or liaise with Finance if a credit card alternative operates.
• Arrange demonstration vehicles for drivers before an order is placed.
• Arrange interim cars for new starters.
• Ensure drivers are aware of all service and maintenance support contact numbers.
• Answering and responding to switchboard calls.
• Meeting and greeting of unannounced visitors as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of working in a Fleet Coordinator role.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills specifically relating to vehicle issues.
• Organised, able to multi-task and strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills with exposure to all levels of management.
• General IT skills, with a good understanding of computerised databases.
• Ability to link formula and cells within Excel
• Accurate data entry and the ability to maintain standards whilst carrying out routine tasks.