School SIMS Administrator/Receptionist
Are you an immediately available school administrator? If so, send your CV now!
We are currently recruiting for a Chorley school who is looking for a temporary School Administrator/Receptionist with an excellent working knowledge of SIMS. Candidates MUST have previous experience of working in an educational establishment, as you will be expected to hit the ground running and deliver a high standard of work in a fast-paced environment. The position in this school located near Chorley is full-time and on a temporary basis initially for at least 4 weeks. You would need to be available for a November start.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Excellent administrative and ICT skills (including SIMS) and the ability to multi-task
- A qualifications in Business Administration would be an advantage but is not essential
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion
Responsibilities would include:
- Handling face to face and telephone enquiries from parents, external agencies and members of the general public
- Overseeing access to the building for visitors
- Assisting teachers and senior leadership team with data entry on pupil records and reporting on SIMS
- Collecting money for dinners, school trips etc as required - may be required to input onto FMS on occasion
- Photocopying, post, filing and general administrative support
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Preston office has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN as well as a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Business Managers, Exams and Data Officers and SIMS trained Administration and Finance staff.
If you feel you have the recent and relevant experience for this job near Chorley, then please send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for School SIMS Administrator/Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly