Two positions available
Full-time - 35 hours per week
Salary £14,000 - £19,000
Dependent upon skills and experience + 10% occupational pension
Humber Learning Consortium is a registered charity based in Hull that aims to enable a learning culture in the voluntary and community sector.
The post-holder will be required to support the effective delivery of the ESF-YEI funded Springboard project within the Hull and Humber region.
Reports to: Compliance Adviser
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Assiting the Compliance Adviser with the following tasks
- Check and ensure all learner files are of sufficient quality to pass ESF-YEI audit requirements.
- Check and ensure all financial spend is eligible and defrayed prior to claiming from the Managing Authority
- Work proactively and profesionally with delivery partners, one to one meetings and telephone support.
- Actively follow-up delivery partner paperwork and track
- Ensure delivery partners' payments are released accurately in line with the contract payment schedule.
- Identify and improve internal processes for receipt, checking inputting, chasing, authorising and payment of providers' paperwork and evidence batches.
- Implement systems/processes that provides HLC's managers and delivery partners with regular in month updates on caseload progress/volumes.
- Ensure all contract paperwork is processed in time for monthly upload to the Managing Agency.
- Dealing with correspondence, mailings, telephone enquiries and bookings, including signposting enquiries from callers to the relevant HLC staff
- Providing general administrative support to the staff team, e.g. filing, receipt and sending of mail, photocopying, drafting of letters and emails, and stationery procurement
- Data inputting - ensuring accurate learner records are entered onto our management information system
- Filing - ensuring learner and client records are accurately stored and filed
- Archiving - ensuring learner and client records are accurately archived as per HLC's archive policy and procedure
- Assisting with event organisation, making room bookings, liaising with venues, caterers, learning providers and clients
- Assisting the team with the production of publicity materials about the services we offer, e.g. leaflets and course profiles
- Day-to-day liaison with HLC staff members
- Any other administrative duties commensurate with the post
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Able to act on own initiative
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise workload
- Competent and accurate in word-processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to deal confidently with a wide range of people and agencies
- Good team worker
Completed Application Forms need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Humber Learning Consortium, 63-71 Anlaby Road, Hull, HU3 2LL