Warehouse Operative - Inventory
Warehouse Operative (Inventory department) required for an incredibly innovative, dynamic company based in Nailsea, Bristol.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to work in our Inventory department with this fast growing Company.
Working as the Warehouse Operative in our you will work as part of the Company's operations Team, which provide a highly effective and customer centric service.
As the Warehouse Operative in our Inventory department you will be accountable for the following main functions within the warehouse operation:
- Identify and record inventory as it arrives at PICS Telecom.
- Perform stock checks and inventory cycle counts.
- Inspect equipment prior to it being added to stock.
- Liaise with inventory department team lead for assistance with part number questions and queries.
- Communicate damaged/missing equipment to necessary departments within PICS Telecom.
- Participate automation of processes to make them more efficient and reliable.
- Assist Inventory team leader with special projects as needed.
- Work in other departments to assist in workload as need by Director of Operations or VP of Operations
- General housekeeping of workstation and area, but not limited to own department
- Previous experience of working within a warehouse environment is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good ICT skills (competent with Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work under pressure and to timescales as directed by the Warehouse Manager
- Bright and positive with a keen eye for detail
- Conscientious with great teamwork skills
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to learn
- Accuracy and attention to detail is vital