Assessor - Clinical
TITLE: Clinical Health Assessor
WORKING WITH: Hart Learning and Development
REMUNERATION: GBP26,000 - GBP29,000
LOCATION: South East
Hart Learning & Development is a progressive learning and development business which supports businesses of all sizes to engage with and invest in emerging talent. We start with our clients' ambitions, plans and challenges in mind. Everything we do is about helping businesses to improve and grow.
We are currently recruiting for a Health and Social Care/ Clinical Assessor to participate in the planning and delivery of a range of programmes within the subject area to include short courses, full qualifications and apprenticeships. You will be actively involved and support the recruitment, sign up and induction of students.
You will be qualified in your relevant subject and ideally hold an A1 or V1 and a teaching qualification. Experience in a clinical environment would be an advantage
- Participate in the planning and delivery of a range of programmes within the subject area to include short courses, full qualifications and apprenticeships.
- Deliver consistently good training and assessment within the curriculum through an effective variety of teaching and learning activities.
- Carry out practical assessments, providing the relevant paperwork and record keeping in compliance with the department and awarding body requirements.
- Internally verify learners assessed work as required by the organisation and awarding body regulations. (if qualified)
- Be actively involved and support the recruitment, sign up and induction of students.
- Ensure high standards of Health & Safety at all times in accordance with regulations and college Policy, notifying the line manager or appropriate manager of any risks.
- Comply with agreed student retention, attendance and success measures in line with key performance expectations.
- Undertake administrative duties related to the curriculum and individual students and assessors to enable outstanding outcomes for all students.
- Undertake tutorials and reviews to monitor and support learner progress.
- Use online portfolio to departments requirements
- Be able to travel to meet client requirements (national accounts)
- Person specification
- The necessary skillset and experience to plan and deliver outstanding training programmes and workshops.
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification and experience of working in a clinical setting.
- Level 2 qualifications in literacy and numeracy
- Assessor qualification (ideally verifier too)
- Relevant teacher training qualifications are desirable.
- The necessary experience, skills and personal qualities to develop outstanding relationships with both internal and external clients.
- The necessary skills to observe students / apprentices in their workplace, providing support and guidance to enable them to gain their desired qualifications.
- The experience to know when and how to make interventions to ensure student progress is successful and sustainable.
- High ethical and professional standards with the ability to engage effectively with internal and external clients.
- A sound knowledge of a range of IT applications including online portfolio systems.
- An ability to identify commercial opportunities to maximise income within the department in line with the college's strategic plan.
If you are interested in this position please apply today.
When applying for this role, please reference AoC Jobs as your application source when asked.