lecturer - Business
Two exciting part-time opportunities with a possibility of have becoming full-time have become available to teach Business Studies at KS4 and KS5. You will have a confident understanding of both the learners and the curriculum, you must also have the ability to create innovative teaching resources to challenge and inspire, enabling effective learning both in and out of the classroom.
To be successful in this role you should hold an Honours Degree or equivalent in Business or a related subject, additionally you must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to offer flexibility across programme.
Based at the College's King's Cross Centre, the successful applicant will have experience of teaching and assessment in Business and related subjects. The college welcomes applications from NQTs, and industry professionals interested in a career in education.
The successful candidate will also be able to:
- Design and deliver student centred learning strategies.
- Effectively plan and personalise learning across the range of learner abilities.
- Inspire learners through innovative and exciting teaching methods.
- Integrate English and/ or maths into classroom delivery.
* Qualified teaching scale - full teaching qualification required.
Please note that CVs are not accepted, you must complete the application form.
Closing date: 28 th October 2016
Committed to success through equality and diversity.
When applying for this role, please reference AoC Jobs as your application source when asked.