Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver
Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver, Dudley, West Midlands
We are currently seeking a warehouse operative to participate in warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse operative responsibilities include storing raw materials, picking, packing and order preparation. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete sales orders for delivery or collection (pick, pack, wrap, label, ship, and load).
- Receiving deliveries (unload, check, store)
- Perform inventory control and maintain stock records
- Data entry, Producing delivery paperwork
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse FLT
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Report any discrepancies or accidents
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Follow any quality standards and comply with company procedures and policy's
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven warehouse experience
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases, spreadsheets and windows applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Good organisation, time management and attention to detail
- Current forklift licence (Training can be given)
- Reliable, dependable.
Hours of Work: 40hrs /week start times to be agreed.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the Apply button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles in: Warehouse Operative, FLT Driver, Forklift Truck Driver, Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Van Driver, Logistics, Distribution, Manufacturing, Operator, Dudley, West Midlands, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, West Bromwich