A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant with the right personality and drive, to join GPSTL, a leading, well-established training provider based in Stockport.
We are looking for confident, ‘can do’ individuals who have the ability to engage with employers and to identify apprenticeship training and recruitment opportunities.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant will involve both telephone and face-to-face contact, with the aim of recruiting potential apprentices from the existing workforce and supporting employers to fulfill their recruitment needs. Your key duties and responsibilities will be:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Maintaining relationship with existing clients as well as finding new clients
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Reviewing own sales performance
The successful Recruitment Consultant will possess the following skills and personal qualities:
- Great personality and good interpersonal skills
- Confident in your ability to communicate effectively by telephone and face-to-face with employers, managers and learners
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Full, clean UK driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Smart appearance
- Basic computer skills
Have you got the personality and drive to be a successful Recruitment Sales Consultant with GP Strategies Training Limited? Are you looking for great bonus earnings potential?
If you think you have what it takes to join our sales team, then we can offer an excellent range of benefits including a bonus scheme, pension, health benefits, mileage allowance and no evening or weekend working.
Please apply by submitting your CV online along with a cover letter that explains why you believe you are suitable for this sales position.
GPSTL is a wholly owned subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation. GP Strategies trades on the New York Stock Exchange as GPX. Founded in 1966, with a world-wide staff of 1700 professionals, GP Strategies is one of the largest consultancy and training providers in the world and has provided training support in over 70 countries. GP Strategies has been trading in the UK since 1997, and its UK acquisitions have been trading since 1972. Our core business is training and development.
Please note - we are unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within a month of your application, please presume you have been unsuccessful for this particular role.
recruitx ref: 52852859 / INDHP